Bring focus to your life with spike lavender essential oil. The oil has strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that work to reduce headache, muscle, and joint pain, making it a great fit for blends targeting inflammation.
Spike lavender essential oil is your best choice for dealing with colds and congestion because it has the strongest decongestant and antiviral properties. Where our traditional fine lavender is wonderful for helping your mind and body relax, spike lavender will bring focus and concentration to your mind and inspire your body to move. Spike lavender’s scent may remind you of eucalyptus—bright and fresh.
HOW TO USE
Emotional and Energetic Properties:
- Strength – Energy – Support
- Analgesic – An agent that relieves or diminishes pain.
- Antidepressant – An agent that is uplifting and counteracts melancholy.
- Anti-inflammatory – Alleviates inflammation.
- Antispasmodic —Relieves spasms of voluntary and involuntary muscles.
- Antirheumatic – An agent that helps to relieve rheumatism.
- Antiseptic – Assists in fighting germs/infections.
- Decongestant – Reduces nasal mucus production and swelling.
- Rubefacient – Oil increases local blood circulation and can cause minor skin irritation, vasodilatation and local analgesic effect.
- Soporific – An agent that induces sleep.
If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician or clinical certified aromatherapist. For external use only. Keep away from mucous membranes & eyes. Test a small amount on skin for allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and small children under the age of five years old.
Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil.
You’ll notice spike lavender is one of three oils in the lavender family that Inshanti carries. While fine lavender, spike lavender, and lavandin, a hybrid of the two, have similar properties, there are significant chemical differences among them in the percentages of esters, camphors, ketones, and oxides, giving each areas of strength.